No matter your age or stage, a great smile is something every man and woman would like to have. A beautiful set of pearly whites is available to all ages.
Am I a Suitable Candidate for Invisalign?
- If you would like to straighten your teeth without having to go the traditional route of metal braces, then Invisalign is for you.
- If you have an active lifestyle and are concerned about the risk of metal braces damaging inside your mouth, then Invisalign is for you.
- If you don’t want anyone to know you are correcting your teeth and want to feel confident while wearing these clear (flexible, smooth, BPA-free) invisible aligners, then Invisalign is for you.
- If you will be disciplined in putting them back onto your teeth promptly after you eat, drink, brush and floss, then Invisalign is for you.
- If the problem with your teeth is disproportionate alignment or you have crooked, crowned, or gapped teeth, which can be corrected simply by realigning, then Invisalign is for you.
Still Unsure? Take the Smile Assessment Test with Invisalign.
First Things First, a Dental Check-Up
It is advisable to take a trip to your local dentist, especially if you have any dental health concerns like tooth decay and need fillings or a crown or require more complicated procedures like dental implants or All-on-4’s. Let your dentist evaluate your teeth and perform any dental work before cosmetic treatments like aligners, whitening, and veneers are considered.
No matter your age, wear and tear needs to be taken more seriously as we age. Also, teeth go darker with age and stain from substances like tobacco, tea, coffee, wine, and medication.
It’s time to do something for yourself and consider a complete smile makeover and create that dazzling smile you always wanted.
You can give yourself ‘dental spa’ treatments from home using your Invisalign aligners and teeth whitening gel. Or, plan to see a cosmetic dentist for a brand new look. It is recommended to have your teeth whitened before having restorative work done, like veneers. Veneers should be matched to a pleasant shade of white along with the rest of your teeth.
Veneers cover the front surface of your smile (like acrylics on fingernails). They are bonded explicitly to your teeth to permanently fix their look, especially for irreversible problems like discolored, worn, chipped, or broken teeth.
You can also try a state-of-the-art digital smile design (DSD) dental procedure if you do not have to budget your quest for a whiter, more beautiful, natural-looking grin.
Now, who’s smiling?
Whatever you decide, be sure to consult with a practice that offers quality dentistry and keep your pearly whites in great shape so you will have lots to smile about as the birthday candles pile up on your cake!
It’s never too late, Invisalign.